Friday, October 10, 2008

Take a look...

At Kizzie! She's looking pretty darn good, I think. Anyway, she announced proudly to me a couple weeks ago that she had made it under her pre-pregnancy weight with Jack. She then announced this week that she's 5 pounds or so under her pre-Avery pregnancy weight. Keep in mind that Jack is not yet 3 months old. She's pretty excited to be able to wear some of her old clothes again, and is definitely worthy of applause for her rapid recovery especially since her RA generally limits her activity. We, of course, love her all the time, but we're happy when she's happy. And I think she's pretty hot, so that's cool too. - Andy

13 comments:

Kizzie said...

How embarrassing.

But isn't he sweet?! :)

Unknown said...

Very sweet! Yes, it's sickening how fast Kizzie bounces back from having babies. Now she can quote teen girl squad "I look so good!"

Amy Snell said...

You look FANTASTIC!! Congrats on being under pre-pregnancy weight!! I hope I can follow in your foot steps soon!!

Robyn said...

WOW! I am so jealous. I am getting super nervous about the next few FAT months of my life. :)

Cari-Ann said...

How did you do it?

Unknown said...

That definitely deserves a "You GO girl!" :D

Michelle Claire said...

Kizzie... you are amazing! Congrats! Tell me what you are doing so I can do it too! Seriously. :)

Laura said...

Skinny minnie! You look great, Kizzie! Andy's right, you're a hottie.

Selissa said...

That is so sweet of Andy! You look really good! Congrats Kiz!

Andrea said...

You look great Kizzie!

sissyann said...

I will quote Paris Hilton and say, "Thats Hot" !!!

Chiemi said...

You look soooo amazing!!!

Sharla said...

Hot mama! :)