Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Practice Sling

I made this sling (ot of scraps of fabric in my stash)a few weeks ago but Jack didn't seem to like it very much, and I looked at other patterns and decided I need to make the area he sits deeper so it's not like he's falling out.
But he was being a little whiny today so I decided to try it again, and since he can hold his head up better now he seems to like facing out to look around. So I think I'll get some cute fabric and make a new one, it's nice to be hands free, and it sure is cheaper to make my own than to buy one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! He's such a doll. You're so crafty too.

Unknown said...

You did it! Awesome. You can probably find different ways to carry him in it. I'm sure YouTube has some of the instructional videos of pocket slings like Hotslings.

Forever and a Day said...

He looks so cute in that! GOod Job Kiz.