Wednesday, April 04, 2007

About our Family

Our Family was established December 21, 2004. Andy and I dated for about 3 weeks before we were engaged, and married about 4 months later.
We have since added 2 adorable boys, and 1 precious little girl to our family. Avery in June 2006, Jack in July 2008 and Nora in December 2011.

Andy is graduated from BYU with his Master's Degree in Social Work in 2010 and is currently working at an agency about 1 mile from our home. He also serves as the Elder's Quorum President in our ward.  He loves Star Wars, The Portland Trailblazers and San Fransisco 49ers, and listening to audio books.

Kizzie (Me!) gets to stay home and hang with the little's. I get to craft, sew and organize to my hearts content. I love blogging. I try to get out of the house for a little bit everyday. And I love my little ones more than anything. Ever. I also serve as a counselor in the primary presidency at church.

Avery turned 6 this year and is in 1st grade. He loves his brother and sister, school, playing video games with Dad, helping mom make meals. He's such a big helper and always has a hug and an "I love you" for everyone in the family. He loves making new friends at school and playing with his cousins that live close to us. He is also quickly developing his Dad's love of all things star wars, Harry Potter, and Super hero.We love our happy, helpful, funny big boy!

Jack is 4. He is going into preschool very soon and so excited about it! He is our crazy, energetic, happy, silly boy. He loves baby talking to Nora and playing rough with Avery. Even when Avery doesn't want to :) He still tries to copy everything Avery does, with great success. If Avery eats peanut butter and honey, Jack does too. He is very much his own person though, he always has a silly song to sing, or a funny one-liner for us. He is so sweet and loving to all of us, we love having him around for comic relief and a good hug. He also has the love of Star Wars, super heroes and Harry Potter, Dad is proud :)

Nora is our little princess. She is spoiled and happy and very well loved. She is perfect and always has a smile for us when we walk into a room. She sleeps well, crawls and laughs when we want her too. She's a very friendly and calm baby and we (obviously) love her! We love watching her grow and learn new things, but wish she would slow down just a little. :)

No comments: