Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday


This week I'm thankful for:
*menu plans. It's so nice not having to think of something everyday to make for dinner. So I'm thankful for that little list we come up with every week...it makes my days easier

*Fall and the pretty colors that we get to see out our front window, and the nice weather we've been having!

*that it stays dark in the morning for a bit, so I can convince Avery it's still bed time and he has to sleep with me for a bit. I love the extra rest and I love getting to cuddle with him!

Today I'm thankful for:
*Cheap(er) gas! I'm hoping it'll drop a bunch more, but it sure feels good to fill up for $47!

*My iPod, I love having an endless stream of music I like without annoying commercials and having to change the station if I don't like the song.

*Nap time

*It's almost the weekend!

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

I'm happy that it's almost the weekend too!