Avery will be 2 1/2 in a couple months and I think he's only played with play dough once, and that was a few weeks ago at Amelia's house. I just don't like cleaning up big messes, or potentially big messes, so my poor kid misses out on things like play dough and playing recklessly outside getting dirty. Someday I'll try a little harder to loosen up a bit and let him get really messy. I just like things to be clean.
Anyway, I made some this morning to take to a ward play date tomorrow that the "theme" is play dough. It was so easy to make, lets just hope it's as easy to clean off a bunch toddlers in the church gym!
I'll let Avery try it out after his nap today.


3 comments:
I was the same way when my boys were little. I couldn't stand them to get messy. I have lightened up a bit as they got older, you pretty much have to!
So, I think that you should post the recipe!!! I need to loosen up on messes too. :)
Playdough is so fun and easy to make, but I hate cleaning up the mess after Kyla has played with it so i never let her play with it either. She gets her fill in at grandma's house though.
Post a Comment