The other day he fell asleep on the living room floor about an hour before he usually naps, it was so cute though.
Then he found a winter hat from last year that is a little small for him this year, but he insists it's a helmet and walks around wearing it and asking if he can ride his bicycle now. He doesn't even have a bike.
Then last night on our way home from Amelia's house he started asking for his cape so he could "jump over the moon". What?! But he talked about jumping over the moon the whole ride home.
This afternoon he asked me to put a blanket on him like a cape and then kept trying to open the door insisting that he needs to go outside and jump over the moon! When Andy asked him where the moon was, without hesitation he said "behind the mountain". I don't know if he watched a show that talked about it or what, but I know I haven't read the nursery rhyme to him. I guess he's just got a killer imagination!
Yesterday I made a tutu for one of my nieces and of course had to try it on the boys, it was a little big for Jack and just about right for Avery's head. Avery REALLY liked wearing it, and called it "the princess". He looked like he had a giant pink afro!
3 comments:
Poor Jack...I remember pictures of girly stuff on Avery when he was a baby too! Wearing a tutu on your head does look pretty awesome though.
Your boys are both seriously adorable. I wish I could live closer and see Avery's antics!
A cute tutu...even though you are putting it on your boys :) I can't believe Avery is getting sooo big!
those are great pictures! he is such a cute little guy. :)
Post a Comment