I was SO excited this morning in the first session of conference when Pres. Monson announced several new temples that construction will begin on in the next few months and years. One of which is to be built in the Greater Kansas City Area!!
I called my Mom right after President Monson's talk during the choir number to be excited with her about it. I don't recall ever being so excited about the announcement of a Temple before, obviously ever new temple built is wonderful, but to have one built SO close to home is awesome. And I'm not even out there right now!
I can't wait to find out where it will be, and I'm excited to know when we move back to the area (hopefully within a few years!) there will be a Temple closer than a few hour drive!
1 comment:
That's awesome! I was shocked to hear that their would be one in Rome also!
Post a Comment