1. Quite possibly the highlight of the week! I filled up the gas tank in the van (it was totally empty, the thing actually said I could go 0 miles!) for under $50(2.51/gallon at costco!)!!! AWESOME!!!
2. There was some kicking and screaming from a certain 2 year old, but after only waiting for about 30 minutes I successfully voted early!
Last time I voted was at the Kidder baptist church (maybe it was a Methodist church??) and, if you've been to Kidder you know, there was no wait at all, and the ballot was not electronic...we've (maybe just me?) come far in 4 years! Yay for early voting!!!
2 comments:
Yeah for the cheap gas and for getting out early and voting!!!!
Guess what? Yesterday our gas went to 1.99!!!!!!! I predicted that it wouldn't get lower than that, so we'll see. If we didn't have a baby that screamed when she was done sleeping in the car, we would take a road trip somewhere!
Post a Comment