Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love this kid




*Also, thanks for all the compliments from the last post. Though it's really not that impressive, I wish I could say I've been exercising and eating right, but this is what I've been doing... We've been eating less dessert(only every other day, sometimes not even that often), not snacking between meals, no pop and no eating after 8:30pm. And, taking my RA treatment that makes me sick, so I don't eat as much. Thanks though! It does feel good to be able to fit into my old clothes!
I did have a sip of pop yesterday for the first time in over a month, and it didn't even taste good to me, and it was WAY more carbonated than I remember!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you that I love how you call it "pop"? :D We just don't hear that a lot down here and I think it's so cute. Lol.

Andrea said...

I quit pop for awhile, I'm back on it now...In fact, I'm drinking one now....Jack is too cute, he looks like my nephew Ben in that pic...

Robyn said...

I'm proud of your dessert self-control. Maybe I will loose my weight faster this time if I follow your example. :)

Unknown said...

No exercise routine? I'm so jealous. We've been eating a shake (fruit or fruit/protein) for breakfast and dinner, with a sensible lunch, and only dessert on Sundays. Yeah, I've only lost 5 lbs so far! I have a soda maybe...once a month? That's normal for me. I for sure need to exercise a lot to lose that much!