Tuesday, October 28, 2008

laughing

Jack is very ticklish, it's cute to listen to him laugh. In the video sometimes he sounds like he's getting mad...but he's not, he started laughing even more after I stopped recording. He's a sweety.




And here's a picture of Avery trying to give Jack something to look at! What a nice big brother!

5 comments:

Cari-Ann said...

So cute! Ya getting a hair cut makes me feel so less frumpy. I love getting them too as long as they turn out. If I knew they would be cute all the time they would be so relaxing!

kristin said...

Jack is so cute!

Unknown said...

Aww...he's so adorable. I wish I could see him now! I just found out a couple of weeks ago that Scarlett's ticklish..it's so much fun when they start coming more into their own personality isn't it?

bedelia said...

I really like that he's sharing the books. The English major in me loves that kind of thing. How was the corn maze?

Robyn said...

Very cute!