Andy and I plan on going in to get our Early Vote on tomorrow. I hear the lines aren't as bad, and I'll likely be out of town on the 4th, I don't want to miss my chance to vote this election.
My friend Sam showed me this video (she knows celebrities, she ate dinner with Katherine Heigl, who does that?!...but that has nothing to do with voting) and I kind of liked it, ever single vote does count. Even if you don't think so! (though Borat is a little less than polite, I don't like him...so just don't listen to what he has to say!). So go vote!
2 comments:
I think this commercial is great! It's so right. I am going to be voting!
Haha! I laughed more than once. That's great. "I can do anything..I was in a boy band". He's usually not funny, but that was. We don't have early voting here, but we've already marked the date. And AMEN to shutting up if you don't vote. I would like to add "Shut up if you don't know the true facts/policies or watch any of the debates."
Sheesh.
Post a Comment