Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I did this once before, but I'm thinking it'd be good for me to remember the things I'm really thankful for on a weekly basis...daily really, but I gotta start somewhere!

I'm thankful for

* Andy, he works so hard to provide for our family, between his full time job and going to school full time. Sometimes I envy him for getting out of the house so much, but I wouldn't trade places with him! :)

* Avery and Jack, they make me so happy. Even when I'm having a bad day, they're just so happy. Avery always has something sweet to say to me, and Jack is just full of smiles to share with me! They really make my day!

* My rheumatologist, and the medicine that is available to make life a little easier. What would we do without it?! Seriously.

* Little plastic totes, to keep all of Avery's toys organized. Sure makes getting toys out and cleaning them up easy!

* nap time.

2 comments:

Selissa said...

That is a good idea! Nap time I think is my favorite right now!

Unknown said...

I ditto Sis' comment!