Thursday, October 16, 2008

3 months (yesterday)

I can't believe Jack is 3 months old! He's still pretty little, but SO much fun!
He laughs, sucks his fingers when he can get them to stay in his mouth, loves to watch Avery play, sleeps...REALLY well (12+ hours/night and a 4 hour nap in the morning/afternoon with a 30-40 minute power nap in the early evening. I am NOT complaining!), and hardly ever cries. He's the perfect baby!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Time is just flying way too fast! I can't believe it...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sissyann said...

What a cutie!!

bedelia said...

I don't have google reader going yet. I just never comment. I'm going crazy over here. I can't even go to Walmart cause I feel bad taking Jonah out when he's feeling sick. uggg.

Jon and Jacque said...

That is a darling little picture of Jack... how much does he weigh now?

Amy Snell said...

He is getting soooo big!! He is looking more like Avery everyday...what a cutie...

Chiemi said...

Aww to cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

Rusti said...

Wow! You are one lucky mama! I hope he always sleeps that well for you.

Unknown said...

He is so good...it makes me want to cry! I hope he's good during the teething phase...I feel like I'm not going to live through it! :)