Wednesday, October 08, 2008

who said leggings are only for girls?

I think he looks super fly in these little baby legs. (they're not really baby legs, I made them)
I don't think he looks girly at all, I think he looks adorable. I'm thinking of making him some halloween ones too. I should probably try and match his onesie a little better to them though...oh well.

6 comments:

Andy said...

everything looks cute on that kid!

Unknown said...

Hey! You're using the onesie I gave you! I love it. I'm so glad I got the smallest size, he'll be able to use it for a while! That brand does run a little big though, but not as big as this onesie someone got me from JC Penney! It is Arizona brand and is supposed to be 0-3 months, but it matches up to all my 6-9 month onesies. Nuts! Are leggings easy to make? If so, please email me how! They are adorable!

Unknown said...

I swear..Jack is such an adorable little guy! I just love his chubby cheeks! And he is stylin' in those sweet baby legs. :)

MaRilla said...

Hi, my name is marilla Leishman. we may have met at the graduate dinner... but I do not remember. I am in the MSW program with your husband. Those of us who blog have been sharing blogs and your husband braggingly shared yours. If you don't mind we can keep in touch this way and all get to know each other better??? Please share how you make the leggings...is it difficult? Your boys are so cute and so is your blog. My husband and I have two boys also. Our blog is leishmanboysfamily.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Thanks, Marilla

Robyn said...

I think they are awesome!

Chiemi said...

I think that they look great!!