The other day, Avery, Jack and I were outside playing. Well, Avery was playing, Jack and I were relaxing on a blanket. Andy got home and played catch with Avery for a while (how cute is that?!) and then they gathered leaves so we could color some pretty pictures. (you know when you rub the crayon over the paper with the leaf under it...what's that called, anyway!? We'll go with leaf rubbings) Here are some pictures of our evening. It was so fun, and Avery was so excited about everything, he's at such a fun age. I love it!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Fall days
We love the fall weather we've been having. It's nice enough to open the windows during the day, we can play outside without getting overheated or frozen, and go on nice walks.
The other day, Avery, Jack and I were outside playing. Well, Avery was playing, Jack and I were relaxing on a blanket. Andy got home and played catch with Avery for a while (how cute is that?!) and then they gathered leaves so we could color some pretty pictures. (you know when you rub the crayon over the paper with the leaf under it...what's that called, anyway!? We'll go with leaf rubbings) Here are some pictures of our evening. It was so fun, and Avery was so excited about everything, he's at such a fun age. I love it!




The other day, Avery, Jack and I were outside playing. Well, Avery was playing, Jack and I were relaxing on a blanket. Andy got home and played catch with Avery for a while (how cute is that?!) and then they gathered leaves so we could color some pretty pictures. (you know when you rub the crayon over the paper with the leaf under it...what's that called, anyway!? We'll go with leaf rubbings) Here are some pictures of our evening. It was so fun, and Avery was so excited about everything, he's at such a fun age. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I do believe rubbing is the right term..:)
Sounds like fun! I don't know if I'm just a wuss now, but it's been in the low 50's here and I'm cold! I'm totally dreading the winter...I think it was a good thing I was pregnant last year because last winter was the worst!
Andy looks like he had a fun time leaf rubbing! Jack is so cute and you look good too Kiz.
Post a Comment