Yesterday Jack was laying on the couch and I caught him trying to suck his fingers, he actually got some in too! It was way cute!
And here's one of both boys just chillin', I think they're pretty adorable! Avery just loves being right next to Jack, and Jack loves watching Avery do pretty much everything so he's okay with it!
5 comments:
Jack is getting big so fast! That plum jam looks so good. Such a nice color.
I wish I knew how to can. I LOVE home canned things, they're sooo yummy. Jack is getting so big and I can't believe how much he looks like Avery! What cuties!
I love how your boys lay by each other all the time. It is so so sweet!!!!
wow! Jack is changing so fast you can probably watch him grow before your eyes. I agree with you, your kids are adorable.
That is so cute! I love it when they find their fingers! The jam looks good too.
Post a Comment