Tuesday, September 30, 2008

also...

How is it that after a bath, which included LOTS of soap and scrubbing, getting teeth brushed and some clean clothes a kid can still smell of puke SO bad!?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I wonder if you were to give him another bath with baking soda in the water. Perhaps that would help to neutralize the smell.

I am impressed that you made it through that without losing it all yourself. I don't think that I could have.

Selissa said...

Good idea with having protection for the couch. I made the mistake of thinking Morgan was done puking and didn't do that! I usually just let them soak in the tub. The warm water helped their tummy and the prolonged exposure to soap helped with the smell! I know how you feel though!

Unknown said...

What is it a puking day? My story isn't nearly as bad, but I'm not even joking... I had just got done feeding Gid breakfast, brushing his teeth, and getting him dressed when he comes running in to the living room where I was at. He stops, smiles, and then pukes all over the front of himself. I was all worried but the crazy kid turned around and ran back to play in his room. So I had to coax him to get cleaned up and change clothes and he was fine after that. Wack-O!