These boys sure do love each other. Avery is always wanting to "huggle" Jack and give him kisses, and Jack always has a smile for his big brother. I think Avery will be a little happier when Jack can join him with toys and stuff!
Cari-Ann "Avery, how old are you?" Avery "chicken!" Haha that was funny. Thanks for letting me borrow your port a crib. It was nice seeing you. Too bad my trip was so unplanned. Next time maybe we can get out and do something.
6 comments:
That pic is adorable! I love how chubby Jack is getting..so cute! :D
I hardly recognize Jack with cheeks! They are both so sweet.
It is always adorable when the little ones cuddle with the even littler ones!
They are so adorable!
So sweet. I can really tell they are brothers there!
Cari-Ann "Avery, how old are you?"
Avery "chicken!" Haha that was funny. Thanks for letting me borrow your port a crib. It was nice seeing you. Too bad my trip was so unplanned. Next time maybe we can get out and do something.
Post a Comment