Monday, September 15, 2008

Sleep talker...and it's not me!

The other night I was sleeping somewhat peacefully when all of the sudden Andy rolled over and grabbed my shoulders which as you can imagine woke me up pretty quick, when I asked him what he was doing he replied with this "you weren't moving so I was making sure you weren't choking". At this point I knew he was asleep so I just told him to lay down, which he didn't understand until I'd said the same thing about 4 times. He was very confused by the simple command. Of course in the morning he didn't remember any of it.

he often talks in his sleep, sometimes I try and get him to keep talking because it's funny. Other times I just make him go back to sleep for real. It's pretty funny really. And he's always very confused when he's half asleep like that which gets me a little frustrated when I say something like "just go back to sleep" and he comes back with "what? I don't know what you're talking about!". I mean really, even half asleep how hard is it to understand what "go to sleep." means?! :)

5 comments:

Forever and a Day said...

That's hilarious!!!

sissyann said...

LOL. That is so funny!!!!

Chiemi said...

LOL! I am a sleep talker. I talked a lot when I was a teenager and my sisters tried to get me to confess stuff. Thank heavens they didn't get anything out of me.

Michelle Claire said...

HA!!!! That was so funny Kiz... made me crack up! I miss you... I think I'm going to have to visit sometime... :)

Unknown said...

Love it! It made me think of our own experiences, so I had to blog about it. I love how disoriented they get!