Monday, September 08, 2008

Who doesn't love Connect Four?

Especially when it keeps a certain 2 year old occupied for longer than 5 seconds! Avery played with it yesterday (and today) for a good 20 or 30 minutes. He thinks he's such a big boy to be able to play a game all by himself!

101_1862

And here are a few more pictures of Avery and Jack.

Avery wearing Jack's onesie around his neck and a hat that's much too small. He was too shy to pose for a picture. Or just not interested, lately he's been telling me "Camera, all done" or "Cheese, not right now" (he often refers to the Camera as "Cheese" or "say cheese!".

101_1865

101_1866

Jack's hair is growing back a little more, so now he doesn't look completely bald, we think he's pretty cute!

101_1840

Look at that smile, I haven't been able to catch a really big one in pictures yet, but they're super cute!

101_1841

And here's one of the three of us...don't mind my double chin, my excuse is that I was laying at a funny angle on that pillow!

101_1847

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whatever, you look pretty and those are such cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family!

Chiemi said...

Those are such darling pictures! I am loving the last one of you and the boys. By the way, you totally don't know what you are talking about you look so pretty!

Selissa said...

Your kids are so adorable! You are cute too Kiz even with the so called double chin you think is there! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I looooove Connect 4!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!