hey guess what!!! it is a possibility that I may be coming to provo tomorrow or the next day! do you have a port a crib I could borrow for a week by chance?
So, is this REALLY sleeping through the night?!? Like a whole adult's night? Because "they" call sleeping through the night 5-6 hour stretches. If so, great for you! I can't wait until that happens. I guess Bob and Kate's baby still wakes up and he just turned a year.
5 comments:
Yay! I hope he does for your sake!
Whooohooo for you guys...I love when they start sleeping thru the night...dont you feel like a new person the next day :):)
Your boy is sleeping through the night at 2 months!?! I am jealous. Mason will be 4 months on the 6th.. and he is still waking up to eat.
hey guess what!!! it is a possibility that I may be coming to provo tomorrow or the next day! do you have a port a crib I could borrow for a week by chance?
So, is this REALLY sleeping through the night?!? Like a whole adult's night? Because "they" call sleeping through the night 5-6 hour stretches. If so, great for you! I can't wait until that happens. I guess Bob and Kate's baby still wakes up and he just turned a year.
Post a Comment