My days often run together, there are several times a week I actually forget what day it is.
I wake up
Feed the boys
do the dishes
change diapers
try to keep the house decent
fold laundry (cause we have the problem of the never resting washer/dryer!)
do whatever other chores I have alloted for the day
lay Jack down for naps at various times throughout the day
feed Avery lunch
lay Avery down for a nap
clean or relax while both boys are down
try to think of things to do to keep me busy through the afternoon (which includes things like reading, crafting sometimes, organizing something, living vicariously through others blogs, you know...)
make dinner
wait for Andy to get home
eat
hang out together before the boys go to bed
watch a couple shows, play a game or trick Andy into helping me clean something
go to bed
wake up and do it all again. With the exception of going to the grocery store some evenings.
I'm mostly too chicken to go out with both boys by myself, between being diseased and limited in my physical activities (i.e. running after kids) and Avery being a typical kid who likes to run...we prefer to wait for Dad.
Every few days we really have to get out though, before Avery and I go crazy and start screaming!
So, weekends are much more exciting around here, we get to get out of the house, maybe see other people. Avery looks forward to nursery. All week. And I look forward to just being around other adults!
So now I've blogged for the week, if anything exciting happens I'll post again. I always have cute pictures of the boys, so you all have that to look forward to at least! :)
This past weekend we watched the BYU game at our house with Andy's brothers. Got together with Jordan and Amelia and on Friday we went and got our van programmed for one of these beauties. Love it! We lead a simple life...and I'm easily excited about things like this!
4 comments:
Man! I kinda know what you mean! Although I obviously don't have two kids and the only physical limitation I have is that I'm lazy and out of shape. I was afraid to go out with Scarlett by myself for a long time. She would end up screaming as soon as I got in a store and people would look at me like I'm a bad mother! Then I didn't have a car to use for almost two months. She's better now and I got a car back on Friday!
Don't nap times run your life? Geez, every time I turn around it's nap time!
your days sound like mine...most of the time I DONT know what day it is and I only have Kenzie...just wait until baby Mason comes...I really wont leave the house :):) Isnt it funny how life changes when you have sweet babies (by babies I mean all kids, Kenzie is still my baby at 2 1/2!)
I totally agree with waiting for dad to get home! With three it's hard enough just to open the door let alone going through it! Good luck though Kiz I know you can do it. It takes time to get used to it.
Kizzie! I was just wondering if you were excited about the keyless entry or the "Panic" button?
Post a Comment