Monday, September 15, 2008

A little overdue

The Sunday that we blessed Jack was a little crazy with all the family we had in town and the luncheon after the blessing, so we didn't get any pictures of Jack in his blessing outfit. He was so little in it still so I just decided to wait until it fit him a little better. At 2 months old the little outfit that was supposed to fit babies up to 7 pounds finally fits! So we got some pictures of him in it. My Mom made it, she also made a matching shirt for Avery. So we got some pictures of the two of them together as well.

So here he is in his blessing outfit.

101_1882101_1883

101_1886

7 comments:

Forever and a Day said...

He is so adorable!

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie! I love the pic of both boys together. :D

sissyann said...

They are so handsome!!!

Chiemi said...

Sooooo cute!

Joleen said...

Finally, it almost fits! And, look at all Jack's dark hair. Are his eyes blue or brown?

I can see Avery still loves to hold Jack, too.

They are sweet!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. He still seems so tiny but he's adorable. Oh, I'm totally a sleepwalker/talker. I do weird stuff in my sleep like take pictures off of the walls and whatnot.

Unknown said...

So sweet. Jack has grown a lot for sure!