Thursday, July 03, 2008

What's on your agenda?


Tomorrow for the 4th our day is jam packed with fun things! (And I wouldn't mind it all sending me into a 2 week early labor either!!) I have a feeling we'll be exhausted at the end of the day, and there could be an Avery melt down somewhere amidst the fun...but what's a holiday without a crying kid?!

So here's what we're doing tomorrow,
*Hitting up the Hot Air Balloon fest in the wee morning hours (really, it starts at 6:30!)
*Having a family breakfast afterwards at our house,
*Watching the parade (hopefully this year we can find a decent place to sit)
*Going swimming at my brother in law's place and lunching with the family
*Coming home for a couple hours of down time and a nap for Avery (and me too maybe!)
*Then we're going to dinner (bbq I think) at Andy's brother's house, and maybe let the kids set off some little fireworks or something
*I think after that we'll come home and find an open place to sit and catch some of the Stadium of Fire fireworks...and maybe get some for Avery to try out, and hope they don't scare him...he's been scaring easily the last couple weeks. His newest thing to be afraid of is water balloons...weirdo!
*Then we'll crash in bed and hopefully get a good night sleep! (which is getting harder for me the more pregnant I become!!)

On Saturday we're going to go down town Provo and hit up the Freedom Festival stuff and the Colonial Village they have set up. And then we'll veg the rest of the day. Unless I feel like doing something else!! :)

I hope to get lots of pictures of our fun filled 3 day weekend!!

Everyone have a fun and safe holiday! I can't wait to see all the updated blogs (HUGE hint) after the weekend! I'm sure you all will have some fun pictures and stories!! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that you called your son a weirdo in this post. It makes me laugh.

Lara said...

Hi Keziah! It is so fun to "see" you again! I still have those little pink flowered sachets you made me for my wedding (lo those 12 years ago) and they keep my washcloths smelling nice :) Have a great 4th of July!

Shelly said...

Looks like a great way to spend the Fourth! Ryan worked, so our's was pretty low-key.