Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The boys

This last day and a half is the longest I've ever been away from Avery, and it was really hard on me! I missed my little buddy a lot! Before now I think the longest I've been away from him was a few hours. He looked a little weirded out when he saw me at first all hooked up and looking half dead in my hospital bed.
But as soon as he realized I had Oreo's for him he was great! He loves Jack, and kept asking to hold "it". It was sweet. Jack was also lucky enough to get a couple Oreo kisses from his big brother!
Avery thought Jack was hiding from him in his blanket, it was so fun to see him holding him and talking about him! We'll see how fun it is when we go home!
I love this picture, oreo mouth and all! I just think it's so sweet!

Dad and his boys. He's in heaven!!

And, for "fun", here's one of me right before we left our house Tuesday morning, in all my 39 weeks 4 days of pregnant glory! :)

We'll be headed home at some point tomorrow. I had to have a few blood transfusions so they want to keep me for observation a little longer. Avery's been having fun hanging out with The Jonah's, Gramma Joleen and now tonight he gets to spend the night at Jon and Jacques, I'm sure he'll have a blast playing with cousins! Thanks to everyone that's helped out, we owe you big time!!!

7 comments:

Selissa said...

They are soooo cute! I love it. Congrats again Kiz!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute. I remember when I had Ryan Tyson was so scared of me too. I totally looked half dead like you said and he wouldn't come near me!

bedelia said...

well, congrats. And I think Jack looks like Avery. And when are you getting out of there? I want to see the little guy. Let us know if we can watch Avery again...even after you are home.

Hopkins said...

YIPPY!!! How cute "Boys Heaven"!
I'm sure you are going to love it! ha ha ha! Was Avery that small???

Amy Snell said...

All I have to say is you looked FANTASTIC for being almost 40 weeks!!! Avery is such a cute boy...smart having something he likes there for him...gotta love oreo's!!! Hope you guys settle in together quickly!!!

LindySummers said...

Oh Kizzie your boys are so cute I love that picture. Hope you are feeling well.

Mother Gooneybird said...

Congratulations! No wonder you were so cute and little! Can't wait to see Jack in person. Love you all.