Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

I've been wanting to take Avery to the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point and we finally made it over there this past Thursday. I thought we'd have to pay for him, but he was free! He loved it so much, I can't wait to take him back!
We would have stayed longer but I didn't realize there was a wading pool around Noah's Ark, and we didn't have a swim diaper...so we let him splash around for a while but as soon as he sat in the water his diaper got really poofy and huge...and that's unsanitary pretty much so we had to leave. Next time I'm taking a swim diaper!
Here are some pictures though, we were only there for about 45 minutes or an hour, next time we'll be more prepared and stay longer.

I'm thinking along with the swim diaper we'll need a comfy chair and a cooler with treats. And we'll stay for a lot longer than 45 minutes! I'm a little excited just thinking about it!

We also enjoyed the other parts of the garden...!




1 comment:

Jon and Jacque said...

We really enjoyed that place too... let us know next time you decide to go and maybe we could join you... the kids would definitely have fin playing together...