On Friday we headed up to the Zoo for an afternoon of fun,
Jordan and Amelia came along with us, and to make it even more exciting we stuffed all 7 of us (including 3 car seats and 3 strollers) in our van.

Avery loves looking at pictures of animals, making animal noises, and pretty much all things animal...except the real thing apparently! He was not too thrilled with how big and close the Elephants were, and the other one that bothered him were Giraffes. He didn't mind most of them, I think he was just a little weirded out.


We also rode the train they have there, I think that was Avery's favorite part, and the breeze sure felt nice to the rest of us! The little boys also liked the big ball fountain thing, I'm not even sure how it worked, but it was pretty neat.

And Avery seemed to like getting water all over himself!!


Of course the battery in our camera decided to start dying, so pictures are limited, but I think we got some decent ones.



The End.
5 comments:
That sounds like a lot of fun! I love to take Kyla to the Zoo. She is also scared of that animals when she get up close and person with them.
You and your cute pregnant belly- Kiz, you are so cute pregnant! I wish I looked as good as you right now... you don't even look like you are at the end of your pregnancy! Love the pics of Avery... he does look a little wierded out in some of them. :) It happens... animals can be freaky up close... Ashlynn saw a dog outside on our patio and went up to look at it and say hi (it was one of those little dogs, not sure what kind, but the kind that yips at you and is really annoying) and the thing started barking it's head off. Poor Ashlynn. The screen door was shut, but the glass door was open so it was right there and Ashlynn started screaming and running for her life. She was terrified. Anyway... the point of that... I lost it, but anyway, loved the pictures! :)
I have to say, it was a pretty good trip. The no-shows aside, Hogle Zoo was pretty cool.
So glad you had fun!!!! It was nice to see you. My husband think I am nuts. haha
Zoos are so fun! I love how it is inside. In AZ, it is all outside and so HOT!
Post a Comment