I've seen these tag blankets various places and thought it would be a fun one to try out. I think it turned out well, I'm going to do some yarn ties in the middle to hold it together. I just need to pick up the yarn tonight and finish it.
(Don't look too close...I don't claim to be a master seamstress...or even a very good one! :) )
7 comments:
Amazing! You are so that mom I wish I could be!
Ditto! You are amazing, I do feel somewhat better about myself since I have SEVEN children. I think the last time I sewed was when I had two. Enjoy this wonderful time in your life. It goes so quickly! Love you!
That is so cute! I bet he'll love it!
When he gets a little older I mean:)
Ok, I want one! Not for a baby...but me! :)
Don't be so modest----that looks great! I wish I had your talent.
I may be coming down and MAKING you sit there and show me how to do that! You wait...I'll just show up you'll be freaked out...you wait!
Post a Comment