Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random pictures

Avery hasn't tried to poke Jack's eyes out or pick him up or anything...yet. I'm hoping it'll continue. He's been a little crazy otherwise, I think being cooped up in the house and not having my undivided attention is getting to him. I'm hoping to get some of my energy back this next week so we can get out, maybe to a park or something and feel more human.
He sure does love Jack though.
And here are some cute pictures of little Jack from tonight. He looks so much like Avery's newborn pictures, it's crazy! I'll have to find one of Avery and post some comparison pictures.


6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, he is so cute and so tiny!

Emily said...

Awwww! Don't you just LOVE saying "the boys"?? So much fun! I'm so happy for you guys!

Laura said...

Both your boys are so cute. Jack is teeny. Cute Cute Cute.

Selissa said...

Soooo cute! Soooo tiny!

Anna said...

Glad you are still alive. Such cute kids!

Phogles said...

oh, Kizzie! He's so little! I'm insanely jealous, because I still have 7 weeks to go until my little boy gets here. I SO wish I was where you are now. Congrats!