It didn't take much convincing to get my Doctor to agree to induce me. Thank goodness. I told him how long I'd been contracting and how horribly uncomfortable I am and he asked if I wanted to have a baby Wednesday. Uh, yeah!
So, we go in Wednesday, July 16 at 10:00am. And hopefully before too long we'll have a little boy!
I'm nervous, and excited. Hopefully Avery handles the changes alright, I'm a little worried about that.
We'll post pictures and baby stats when it's all over!
4 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to see pics. Good luck Wednesday!
Ahh...wouldn't it be nice to always know the day they'll be coming? At least you know it's then or before!
It does stink that we don't live close by anymore...I read some of our old emails to each other and we were too funny. It's lonely here!
Anyway, I'm excited for you Wednesday! Try to rest up! Love you!
I'm soooo excited for you!!! I hope everything happens smoothly and quickly!!! I will be thinking about you!!!
Congrats in advance. Here is to a speedy delivery with a healthy baby boy!
Post a Comment