Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Change of plans...

My water broke this morning around 5. I sure am glad it was my water breaking, because I would have been totally embarrassed to have to tell Andy I wet the bed! (nothing like that has ever happened with either pregnancy, thank goodness!)
Anyway, we're at the hospital. Waiting. Which I guess I could have done at home...but I was a bit paranoid with the amount of fluids there was! :)
So, now I'm thinking I'll rest for a while. They're waiting to start pitocin to see if my body will start active labor on it's own. I'm hoping we don't have to wait long!

11 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

wow, kizzie.....you are quite the blogging updater.....there aren't many bloggers i know who would take the time to blog while in the hospital, in labor!!! you get the prize today, girl!! good luck! we can't wait to see baby Jack!!

Jordy said...

REAL TIME UPDATES. JORDY LIKEY!

Andrea said...

Ooh, exciting! Can't wait to hear more updates!

Mother Gooneybird said...

But where's the live video? Pictures even?
I was thinking of you last night. I knew it wouldn't be long! Love you!

Emily said...

Yay for water breaking!! That's exactly what happened with my second pregnancy - they ended up doing pitocin after a few hours and then he was born a few hours later. Can't WAIT to hear about it!

Laura said...

Yay!! I am excited to see pictures soon!!!!

Juliana said...

Congrats!!

Amy Snell said...

Talk about "staying on top of blogging" I am very impressed :):) I cant wait to see Jack!!! I hope everything happens quickly...I will be thinking about you...

Chiemi said...

You are the blogging queen!! Tam was right. Your water broke before they could induce you. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Congrats on beating your enduction date!

Unknown said...

Awesome, Kizzie! I'm so happy for you. Good luck!