Sunday, July 13, 2008

Payson Scottish Fest

Saturday morning we headed down to the Payson Scottish Festival, it was pretty cool. We got to hear bag pipe bands, see the caber toss, and some other Scottish sports I don't know the name of...but they were quite impressive!

We got there early enough it wasn't too hot, and we just hung out there for a couple hours. It's always fun to see all the big men in Kilts too, if they weren't so darn expensive I'd get one for Andy and Avery, then we'd see if Andy would wear one! :)

How cute are these little guys??

Avery and I chillaxin' in the double stroller, no I didn't ride in it! :)
Balloon Monkey for Avery, he was in heaven!

Doesn't this guy look hot in that outfit!? (not the attractive hot this time!)
But...speaking of hot, check this out!


Hey! The 80's called, they want their hair back!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kiz, I miss you! You made me chuckle about the 80's hair...you're so cool. And you're also so darn little! You don't look like you are about to pop a baby out! No fair! Seeing Thanksgiving Point reminds me of our trip there. I remember when we played around the children's garden! We sure got some great pictures...

Andrea said...

Wow, that hair is really something! lol. Jeremy would love that. He loves bagpipes. My best friend's husband was a marine and a firefighter and when he was killed they had tons of bagpipers at his funeral. Right in the chapel and everything. It was crazy. I agree, you do look too small to be having a baby now!

Amy said...

LOL @ the 80's hair! I can't believe some women still wear their hair like that! I love the Scottish festivals... so fun! Did you see the dancers? That's always neat to watch. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Kizzie...you make me laugh! I can just see you typing all that stuff about the 80's hair and you laughing at yourself because you think you are funny. Haha! Congrats on the baby! He's tiny and cute!