Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jack Bauer has arrived!!

Ok, so I didn't really get to name him Jack Bauer, but it's close enough. He is officially Jackson Robert Westover, but we will primarily call him Jack.
He was born on Tuesday at 1:30 and came in at a diminutive 4 lbs 15 oz and 18 in. He is quite tiny, but we think he is pretty cute. I think he looks just live Avery did right after he was born, and I think we all know how that turned out.
Here are a couple hospital pictures to temporarily slake your thirst. Enjoy... and you know that there will be more to come! - Andy

20 comments:

Tam said...

AWWW Kizzie. . .He's so CUTE!!!!

What a itty bitty precious boy!!

Congrats to your sweet family!!

Andrea said...

Oh he is so tiny (no wonder your belly was so little)! And adorable! You look great! Congrats!

Selissa said...

He is so beautiful! Welcome Jack! Congrats to you guys and Avery. I can't wait to see him.

kristin said...

so cute and so tiny! Congratulations - I am glad he is here, and you look like you are doing great! Hope the recovery goes well. :)

Amy said...

Oh, he's so precious! And so little! You'll for sure be able to keep him in newborn sizes for awhile!! Yay! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Tiny babies are so adorable! You look great for just having been in labor and Jack is gorgeous!

Laura said...

He is a cute baby!! Congratulations.

Rusti said...

Oh you guys! He's so beautiful! Congratulations, I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Chiemi said...

Congratulations on your precious little boy!!! He is totally darling, and you look fabulous!

The Bears said...

He's very beautiful Kizzy! You did good.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

such a sweet baby boy....I can't believe how tiny he is....wow. congratulations to you all! I bet Avery is just loving him to pieces!!

Aimee said...

Cute!!!

Congrats!!!

If ya need any preemie clothes, I've got some, from Nick...he was 4 lbs 9 oz :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I can't believe how tiny he is!

Jessica said...

geez loiuse, that went fast once your water broke, huh? Congratulations on your beautiful son! Jack (Bauer) is DESTINED to be totally punk! =)

Amy Snell said...

Congratulations!!! He is sooo little and sweet!!! Your family is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So stinkin' cute! P.S. You're looking all cute and tan...way to go!

Tracy said...

He is so cute Kizzie! Congratulations!! So sweet!! :)

Lara said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and little. You look amazing for having a baby. Enjoy that sweet little one.

Unknown said...

Man, Kiz! You know how to labor! :) I love the name...and I wonder what it's like to have a baby that little!!?? Destined to be teeny I guess. The little guy was itching to get out and meet the world! Good thing I got you a newborn outfit...he'll even need to wait to fit into that! Now I want to fly out and see you! Rats...money please!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute.