Here are the during and after pictures. Except for an after picture of where my bags hang. Just imagine that with only one bag, and all the others are safely tucked away for future uses.
Now maybe I'll tackle other unseen trouble spots...under the kitchen sink, the coat closet? Maybe next week. Or if I find myself with nothing to do tomorrow.
My challenge to you...organize something. Take before and after pictures, and whether you post it on your blog or not, it'll make you feel REALLY good. And maybe a little excited. :)
Junk Drawer
Cupboard in the Laundry Room.
8 comments:
i might have to convince jordan to let me go to honks right now for some baskets for our washroom...otherwise I have to wait til next tues. i'm not that patient.
oh and it looks really good. obviously.
WOW, Kiz! Great job. You have inspired me to be organized!
Good job! I especially like the bins. I need to do that with my crafting supplies.
You are awesome... I have also been inspired by your neatness. It's just acting on that inspiration is where I am getting stuck... :) Oh, and I think that your pile of junk from 4 diaper bags looks pretty neat and tidy compared to the contents of my ONE diaper bag. For pete's sake, is that a FOLDED blanket in that pile?? None of the stuff in my bag looks that neat...
I think I have a roll of t.p. too... :)
So you got the bins with the signs on them at honks? Looks great, I did some organizing today in my kitchen and I felt so good to get it all done and pretty!
Well, I have no idea what "Honks" is.... I can't find any cheap bins out here in nowherefieldtown. But everything looks great! I love to organize, but I never go the extra mile with cute labels!
Looks wonderful, Kizzie! I think a lot of people are catching the "Spring Decluttering Fever"!
Hey, that even makes me feel better, and I'm way over here! I love it!
Post a Comment