Monday, March 02, 2009

Project Organization

I'm a clean person. I keep my house clean and tidy. Which to me are 2 different things.
This makes me feel like a good homemaker. It's part of me. Kizzie= clean and tidy house. Right? Right. :)

However...even I have trouble spots. I know. surprise.

First...the junk drawer. {enter cheesy horror flick music here} I'm not the only one who has one of these right?!Next we have the stain remover/battery/misc. cords/tools/small games cupboard. Possibly the longest name for any cupboard. Ever.Lastly. {for now} the coat hook/bag hanger...area. 4 bags? at one time? REALLY? I'm pretty sure that's not necessary.This will be my "Something to do". I will re-organize and return and report. Complete with new pictures.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny... clean and tidy are different things to me too!
My house is clean but rarely tidy... I blame the baby for that part! :)

bedelia said...

Shoot, i wish I had just 3 spots. Have you ever noticed my stairs? I'm pretty sure its a safety hazard. No wonder I don't let the boys on the stairs.

Jon and Jacque said...

Yeah, everyone has a junk drawer (or 5 like us)... out of sight, out of mind!

Unknown said...

Yep, somehow I always end up with a junk drawer....even if I don't mean to!