Monday, March 30, 2009

Laptop drama

Andy's laptop cord died, so while we're waiting for a replacement he's using my laptop for school. So it's gone all day. It's not too bad, I am more productive around the house, and I've been able to read several books during nap time instead of read blogs.
yes, I took a picture. Because what's a blog post without a picture!?
But I miss the convenience of having it when I want to look something up. Or blog. So I pulled out our old laptop (it's been dropped, spilled on, beaten by Avery and who knows what else!) so I can blog, and so I can veg while the boys are sleeping today. It's little and I'm not used to it anymore, but it works...mostly.

I can't wait to get mine back though.

Anyway, I've done some much needed blogging, so be sure to check out the cute pictures below.

3 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

Bummer... hopefully you get your regular laptop back soon!

Andy said...

wow, hon... you're a blogging fool today!! :-)

Rusti said...

You crack me up! I'm loving the crib prison. lol

You're boys are getting so big!

Hope you get you lappy back soon.