Thursday, March 05, 2009

The party

Yesterday afternoon Avery and I made a birthday banner for the party. After our (delicious!) dinner, Andy opened his presents.He got a new Basket Ball and Batman, with Adam West, tv show on DVD.Then we had Ice Cream Pie. Yum. And SO easy to make! The one I made was mint chocolate chip ice cream with a layer of chocolate syrup then chocolate ice cream mixed with mint oreos for the top layer.Then we watched a couple Batman episodes. It was nice.

and here's a sad picture of our little sick Jack. This is day 3 of him being sick. poor kid.

7 comments:

bedelia said...

It really is too bad our birthday is the same day and not one after the other. That cake/pie looks really really good. We had homemade sticky cinna buns. Wouldn't it have been perfect to eat pie one day and buns the next?

Selissa said...

That ice cream pie looks really good.

Jon and Jacque said...

Oh... that cake/pie looks delicious!! I am sorry I missed it... darn my job...!

I'm glad you guys had a good celebration!

Unknown said...

Awww...poor sick baby...
The ice cream pie looked amazing! Good job and Happy BD, Andy!

Jon and Jacque said...

That ice cream pie is delicious! Thanks for saving me a piece!!

Heather Lynne said...

Looks like you guys had a fun party! I'm sorry we couldn't make it!

Aimee said...

That pie looks delish!!!

My favorite flavors :)