Monday, March 30, 2009

The best thing we've purchased

So, maybe not the absolute best thing, but pretty darn close!You may remember that Avery has been climbing into Jack's crib, and that we moved Jack into the closet so both boys would get a good night sleep and Avery would be much less likely of crushing Jack in the middle of the night.I heard about crib tents, so I looked into it and decided to order one, and it is wonderful. They are normally meant to keep babies from climbing OUT of the crib, and also to keep pesky house pets out and away from sleeping babies.It also works great at keeping loving big brothers out!

It was so easy to put on the crib, and it's really easy to use. So, yeah, 2 thumbs up!

5 comments:

Jon and Jacque said...

That is so funny! Great idea!

sissyann said...

That is so cute! I have heard about them but never saw one. Pretty creative!!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! What a great idea!

Dave and Amber said...

Oooh, I need one of those. Bridget is always climbing in with Zach and wakes him up.

Heather Lynne said...

That is too cute!