Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
I love those fruit loop necklaces!!
Funny, I did the same thing but with fruit loops about a month ago. I ended up stringing them though. I didn't have a big plastic needle. What is that needle really for?
That's awesome! I love the little scripture at the beginning about training a child up. Too perfect. I am going to have to do this too!
They are so cute, and smart too ;)
Cleod was excited to see those pictures because we made Cheerios necklaces on Friday!! I even put pictures up on Facebook. Funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love those fruit loop necklaces!!
Funny, I did the same thing but with fruit loops about a month ago. I ended up stringing them though. I didn't have a big plastic needle. What is that needle really for?
That's awesome! I love the little scripture at the beginning about training a child up. Too perfect. I am going to have to do this too!
They are so cute, and smart too ;)
Cleod was excited to see those pictures because we made Cheerios necklaces on Friday!! I even put pictures up on Facebook. Funny!
Post a Comment