Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
awww...itty bitty andy. happy birthday! Total side note...but the contents of your four diaper bags looks like everything currently crammed into my ONE diaper bag. I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm packing around everything but the kids in that thing. Oh wait...I AM.
Happy b-day Andy. Cute picture! We hope you have a great day and I am sure we will see you this weekend...
Happy Birthday, Andy!!
Happy Birthday, Andy! Weren't you a cute little munchkin! I remember. You'll always be my baby, even as big as you are. Love, MOM
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awww...itty bitty andy. happy birthday!
Total side note...but the contents of your four diaper bags looks like everything currently crammed into my ONE diaper bag. I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm packing around everything but the kids in that thing. Oh wait...I AM.
Happy b-day Andy. Cute picture! We hope you have a great day and I am sure we will see you this weekend...
Happy Birthday, Andy!!
Happy Birthday, Andy! Weren't you a cute little munchkin! I remember. You'll always be my baby, even as big as you are. Love, MOM
Post a Comment