The boys being nice and playing together. A few second later Avery head butted Jack and the happy brothers playing ended.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Pictures
Here are some fun, random pictures from the last week or so. Enjoy.
The boys being nice and playing together. A few second later Avery head butted Jack and the happy brothers playing ended.
He's so cute, that's all. And look at his little teeth. Adorable.
Just a fun picture of Avery playing outside last week. before it got cold. boo
Jack has a little curl in his hair. It shows up after we bath him, and if Andy doesn't make it dry flat. I think it's adorable. Love it.
Last night Avery tried to convince us to let him sleep in the dryer. He was a little sad when we said no. I think he thought since I was taking pictures it meant he could. He makes us laugh every day!

The boys being nice and playing together. A few second later Avery head butted Jack and the happy brothers playing ended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! I wish we were closer!
I love that he wanted to sleep in the dryer!! When I was little I hid in the dryer when we were playing Hide and go seek. My older brother heard the dryer door shut and came and turned it on!!! I was so stinkin scared!
I love the picture of the boys playing together! I am also dying with laughter that Avery wanted to sleep in the dryer. That is too cute!
They are adorable! I love the one where the ball is over his head.
The dryer thing wigs me out a little, but only because of the show "Castle" we saw last week. Love the show, but that episode was a bit...yikes!
Your boys are just too cute, we can't figure out how to get one!! Our girls are fun, though. I love, love, love, Jack's little curl on top. :)
Thanks for your nice comments on my Get Active Giveaway and for adding my button. I just realized that the picture link wasn't working anymore! I fixed it and the new code is up on my sidebar if you want to add it again. Happy Cooking!
-Mandy
www.gourmetmomonthego.com
Awww..Jack has the biggest beautiful eyes! I love the two bottom teeth when they come in. Avery...never boring is he? Haha, I think it's awesome.
Post a Comment