He's just getting so big. Who said it's okay for babies to learn so fast?!Also, this past weekend we went to our Stake Humanitarian Service Project...I was supposed to sew bags, so I packed my sewing machine and we all headed over there. They weren't ready for sewing so I just cut fabric, but now I want to sew something. So we'll see what I can come up with. I did buy a new summer skirt pattern, maybe I'll make one...or two...
Avery and Andy helped stuff some little fabric footballs, I wish I'd had my camera because Avery was so cute sitting at the table stuffing the footballs with batting. He was sad he didn't get to take one home. I'd sew him one...but it'd get thrown around, probably hit Jack a few times and be confiscated. So, that's out. See how I don't even give him a chance? Poor kid. Maybe I will make him one...now I feel guilty.
1 comment:
You go, Jacky Boy! Hopefully he doesn't crawl backward for a month and a half..:)
Post a Comment