Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
Kizzie,You could always venture into the wonderful of politics and social issues... you always seem to get some good comments when Andy makes that kind of a post!Jon
I know what you mean!
make a quilt!! heheheheh.....yeah, so I have been one tracking lately too! :) Your boys make really good subjects....keep it up!
That's funny Kiz, Good luck with the organizing
Yeah...you should blog about me. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kizzie,
You could always venture into the wonderful of politics and social issues... you always seem to get some good comments when Andy makes that kind of a post!
Jon
I know what you mean!
make a quilt!! heheheheh.....yeah, so I have been one tracking lately too! :)
Your boys make really good subjects....keep it up!
That's funny Kiz, Good luck with the organizing
Yeah...you should blog about me. :)
Post a Comment