LOVE the ending... my favorite part! That's the difference between a mediocre performance and a spectacular one... the ending!! :) He's a singing genius already!!
yeah that's awesome. where are the toys? did you hide them all away and now only allow Avery to practice his music? I'm hoping you can move that into the laundry room whenever we come over because I'm pretty sure Jonah would demolish it.
4 comments:
LOVE the ending... my favorite part! That's the difference between a mediocre performance and a spectacular one... the ending!! :) He's a singing genius already!!
yeah that's awesome. where are the toys? did you hide them all away and now only allow Avery to practice his music? I'm hoping you can move that into the laundry room whenever we come over because I'm pretty sure Jonah would demolish it.
How cute! How old is he? I am looking forward to BUNCO!!
That is so cute!
Post a Comment