Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
Hi! I saw that you were listed on Tuesday Tell All as participating in it. I just wanted to let you know that I have set up a new blog to carry on the idea. We’d love you to stop by:www.tellallontuesday.blogspot.com. Thanks:)
We've just spent a very entertaining family time reading about Avery. We were all laughing hysterically. Thank you! Love all the Groves
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi! I saw that you were listed on Tuesday Tell All as participating in it. I just wanted to let you know that I have set up a new blog to carry on the idea. We’d love you to stop by:
www.tellallontuesday.blogspot.com. Thanks:)
We've just spent a very entertaining family time reading about Avery. We were all laughing hysterically. Thank you! Love all the Groves
Post a Comment