And now today Avery is walking around singing "booty town...booty towney...welcome to booty town"
Oh no.
We are now being VERY careful about the lyrics in the songs we listen to, as well as everything we say, what they say on tv...everywhere. The kid hears EVERYTHING...and repeats it all!!
And we don't even say bad things, just some things certainly do not sound right coming from a 2 year old!
I'm also working getting him to stop saying "What the HECK?!" Not something I want him yelling all the time!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I just commented on Andrea's blog today on how my daughter has been singing the All American Rejects song, "I hope it give you "heck"" Ummmm yeah, it's pretty embarrassing. I feel you pain!
Funny!
Haha...I'd love to hear him sing that! I've dreaded having to censor myself for my children...since before I was a mother! I'm not looking forward to it!
Post a Comment