Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I love pictures of my boys...

...seriously.

I can't get over how cute these two are!Jack rolled himself up in a blanket while he was playing on the floor the other day. Don't worry I unrolled him after taking this picture!
Eating birthday cake at Uncle Jack's house. Avery loved it!

4 comments:

bedelia said...

is that the cake? looks yummy.

Jon and Jacque said...

Cute kids and yummy looking cake!

Chiemi said...

So cute! Your boys are simply adorable. As a side note I love that circle fabric on Jack's tag blanket. I made a bunch of burp cloths for a friend out of it.

Katie said...

Hi, I just wanted to pop and over and say thanks for your nice compliment about my password mini book. I hope it makes things easier for you. It has certainly helped me. And I apologize if I already came over and left a similar comment, I am a bit sleep deprived - my toddler insists on getting up two or more times in the night lately - and I can't quite remember who I replied to and who I didn't!