Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sleeping brothers

So for the last few weeks we've been struggling with Avery at night. He seems to be suddenly afraid of the dark, sometimes. And also VERY interested in climbing into Jack's crib. in the morning, middle of the night and sometimes just for fun when he's playing in his room.

Some times I'll go to get Jack out of bed and there are several toys and books, Avery's bedding, clothes. Whatever Avery can find to toss in there.

To say the least it's frustrating. Really.

But all the frustrating feelings start to melt away when we see something as sweet as this.Will it last all night, probably not. One of them will wake up and wake the other. But we're leaving them like that for now. It's too cute.

They sure do love each other.

And I sure can't wait to get into a place with one more bedroom!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable! It must be a great feeling to have children who love each other so much. I'll find out in a few years. :)
Night time wakings are awful! I almost cried last night when Scarlett woke up a few times. Should we be out of this phase? I guess it doesn't end!!! Poor Avery. Poor you!!

Jon and Jacque said...

Very cute, and I also understand you frustrations... I still have to get up with Sara and Amber once or twice a night, and Sara is 5! If you come up with a magic remedy, please pass it along!

Selissa said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

bedelia said...

Lately, my kids are always trying to kill each other so I wish they'd be that nice. The only time they hug is when I force them to say sorry.

Chiemi said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are so precious. That is such a cute picture!

Laura said...

That is so cute. Avery looks like he is protecting Jack...super cute. I cannot believe that they are both asleep.