Est. Dec, 2004 Andy - Kizzie - Avery - Jack - Nora Girl
yeah i hear you... I am ok with the wii bowling but worse irl bowling... it doesnt help that DH is in a league and is really good... Thanks for stopping by Creativity Shared and entering our first blog candy...good luck...
This is a true statement.
LOL! I soooo know what you mean. I am way better at wii bowling than I am in real life.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yeah i hear you... I am ok with the wii bowling but worse irl bowling... it doesnt help that DH is in a league and is really good... Thanks for stopping by Creativity Shared and entering our first blog candy...good luck...
This is a true statement.
LOL! I soooo know what you mean. I am way better at wii bowling than I am in real life.
Post a Comment