And I thought this picture of Avery was cute. It looks like he's thinking about something. Really he was telling me to take a picture of his cheek! Crazy....Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Randomness
I saw these and wasn't interested in paying $50 for it. So I got a pillowcase and a scrap of fabric and made my own ghetto version. I actually really like it so I'm thinking I'll get some fabric that I like and make another.
Also, I cut my hair. I hated it at first and felt like a boy, now I can handle it thanks to some great styling tips. I'm just not one for high maintenance hair. blah. I still don't love it. But it'll grow out right?! :)
And I thought this picture of Avery was cute. It looks like he's thinking about something. Really he was telling me to take a picture of his cheek! Crazy....
And I thought this picture of Avery was cute. It looks like he's thinking about something. Really he was telling me to take a picture of his cheek! Crazy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kizzie your hair looks so cute! I think you did a great job working with the new cut. You tell Avery that I think the picture of his cheek is great! :)
Your hair looks great! ...and can you make one of those table seat belt things in Bethanys size???
You are so pretty!!! I love the hair!!!
That is a really cool chair thing. We've used belts to tie Jonah down when he's being naughty. and I've been meaning to say I have extra phone books if you need them. And you definitely don't look like a boy. and do you want to come over tomorrow at 10ish?
That chair thing is a great idea! And your hair looks great!
Your hair is looking good!! I like it on you!
And that chair thing is genius. I love it. Jack looks so big in it.
Your hair looks totally cute Kiz! I love that chair thing. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment